- Honey bees
- Lady bird beetles etc.
- Kills early larvel and nymphal stages in insectlife cycle.
- Antifeedant, hence on ingestion, larvae stop feeding there by containing crop.
- High flash point hence no fire hazards or harmful vapour ingestion.
- Formulated with specially treated neem oil, having shelf stability of more than 15 months.
- Compatible with other insecticides in the pH range 5.5 to 6.5.
- Harmless to beneficial insects.
Karanjin, the insecticidal principle of Karanj, isolated from the seeds and Karanj Tree, is a potent insecticide on many pests.
Advantages of arun naturals neem products
We manufacture neem oil purely by indian traditional method without heat and solvent. it is a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant located in theni district near western ghatz in Tamilnadu, India. Arun naturals neem oil manufacturing by coldpressed method will retaining without loss of natural ingredients of azadiracthin, nimbin, salannin, nimbidin, sodium nimbinate and non isolated compounds in neem oil.
About azadirachtin and karanjin
'Azadirachtin', the insecticidal Principle of Neem, isolated from the seeds of Neem Tree, Azadirachta indica is a potent insect growth regulator effective on the larval and nymphal stages in the insect’s life cycle. It also effectively controls spider mites, ereophyid mites, termites, plant nematodes and powdery mildews. It is harmless to adult beneficial insects like honey bees, spiders, lady bird beetles etc.
'Karanjin', the insecticidal Principle of Karanj, isolated from the seeds and Karanj Tree, is a potent insecticide on many pests.